Thursday, August 10, 2006

2005 Ovation photos are in!

The pictures from last year's Ovation Awards have finally arrived, and they are beautiful.

Here is Jim accepting the Best Musical, Intimate Theatre Award from famed Broadway composer Jerry Herman.

Jim giving his thank you speech.

Another one of Jim speaking. And there I am holding the video camera, taping the whole thing. Now I see how stupid I looked. I'm still glad I did it.

2005 Ovation Awards SHOW - Photography by Chris Kane.

Now we're backstage. First a shot of myself, Jim and Anthony Barnao, our director.

And, finally, all of us with Jerry Herman.

Pressroom photography by Gabriel Goldberg.

Finally, in case you never saw it, here is the video of us getting our award.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Jim look beautiful. Can you say an award looks beautiful? Well, that is a stunningly graceful looking award. Congrats again! You keep on recording those memories.

Christine Bakke said...

Wow, I don't think you look stupid at all. You look very proud, and very happy, and very, very alive.

Steve Schalchlin said...

I was giddily happy that night. I couldn't even give a thank you speech. I had nothing to say but "THANK YOU!!" with a huge grin on my face.