Saturday, January 13, 2007

GO ROSIE!

Rosie O'Donnell, who I hope to meet and hug some day, is now the most interesting person on television. I love that her little comedy routine about Donald Trump, who is the most sleazy creep on TV has turned into a such a brouhaha. Rosie is the most courageous person on the air because she will say what she means (and what most of us are thinking) and she does so without apology. I especially love how she holds George Bush's feet to the fire on Iraq and how plainly and openly she talks about her homelife with Kelli and the kids.

She also does serious charity work, she promotes Broadway and theater on national television (where it is usually invisible) and she just makes me laugh.

The View is now "must-see tv" thanks to her. Rosie, I'd love for you to come see our show. I know everyone in the world wants you, but I just want you to know that whether you make it or not, you have a HUGE FAN right HERE. Thank you for being your totally bad self and making TV fun again.

No comments: