Monday, September 24, 2007

Get Your Own Copy of The Big Voice Script!


Announcing the good news! The Big Voice: God or Merman? has now been officially licensed and published by Samuel French. You can order your own copy of the script directly from them by going to this page. And if you're a producer and you want to produce The Big Voice in your theater, you can license the play, find a couple of middle aged prima donnas who've been wanting to play romantic leads, and put the show up in your own home town.

6 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

A-hem. I've had a copy of the script forEVER. Autographed too. I feel so special.

Amy Lynn said...

*jealous*

JoyZeeBoy said...

Hoo-boy, what's with the "beefcake" shot?

I thought about you guys Saturday night whilst at the Thee-ay-ter in EnWhyCee.

Steve Schalchlin said...

Me? Beefcake???

LOL. Uh, I was too lazy to put on a shirt.

JoyZeeBoy said...

A likely story. You southrun boys never miss an opportunity to go prancing around, nekkid as the day you wuz born.

Steve Schalchlin said...

I'm still laughing at the idea that someone thinks I'm "beefcake." More like wrinklecake.