Friday, October 17, 2008

I have a gig on Nov. 18!

I have a solo gig on November 18!

Today, I met with my friend, singer/songwriter Paul Zollo who is hosting night of music at a place called Cafe Bellissimo in Woodland Hills on Tuesday, Nov. 18. The show starts at 7:30pm and I'll be doing about a half hour. I attended the open mic there a couple of months ago and it's a really nice place. And the food is good!

Café Bellissimo
22458 Ventura Blvd. (1 block west of Shoup)
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-225-0026

Directions: from Hollywood/Downtown LA... take the 101 north/west. Pass the 405. About 10 miles past the 405, exit at Shoup (which is one exit past Topanga Canyon Blvd). Come down ramp which dumps you out onto westbound Ventura Blvd. Café Bellissimo is on the left one block past the light at Shoup.

There's never a cover charge at Cafe Bellissimo, but a $10 minimum on food or drink is requested, to support the establishment and keep the Showcase running. The food at Cafe Bellissimo is truly outstanding and they offer Showcase Nite Specials, which makes an evening at the MSSS one of the best dining/entertainment values around.

1 comment:

Mage said...

I'll let my friends who live up there know. :)