Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Letter From Iran.

After making our last video, Marc Platt, who wrote and recorded the song, got this message from a friend of his in Iran.
Hello Marc:


It is so nice to hear from you. I hope you're doing fine, and I hope that everything is well for you and yours.

Thank you so much for the video that you sent.I would definitely send it to friends and relatives; thanks for the time you allocated and devoted for making it. Your support means a lot to me. I thank you on behalf of my nation.

As you certainly know, Many networking websites have been filtered by using the common internet connection here lately. I used to go through the filtered websites by getting VPN (Virtual Private Network) cards. Besides, downloading the AOL desktop was a great help in openinig these sites; but now(during the last 10 days)it would only be possible to get access to youtube, facebook, twitter,etc....through applying the links that break the filters.

You've definitely noticed that inspite of all these, so many amateur videos (taken by moblie phones of people) are uploaded to the Internet and immediately watched by the world.

Please give my regards to everyone. Once again, thanks. Take care, and stay well.

Warmest Regards,

Oranus

Here's the video, if you missed it. It's comprised SOLELY of footage that could be found on June 20, 2009. This was the uprising as we could see it.

No comments: